Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Let me begin...

So this will be [or should i say is] my first post...as you can tell i do alot of pondering on issues and just things that may be of interest or not of interest to other people. I'm quite good at the latter. I really should be doing my uni work at the moment [which is tonnes of fun as you can imagine-particulary with exams coming up in a week] but im quite good at procrastinating.

im going to head off now and go 'do my work' and i'l try and keep posting [because hey im an interesting person with many things to ponder on]

bye all

4 Comments:

At 6:00 pm, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

hey sars, well done on the getting of a blog. you should have fun. i'll add you to my list to bump up your traffic, not that you'll need it, I'm sure this'll be the hotest thing to hit the net since sliced-bread.com

 
At 6:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha, yeah definitely the latter. Just like me!!! Geez, sarorth, talk about ungrateful. some ppl don't even know what a uni is and ur complaining about getting an education. Tst tst. Shame on u sarorth, shame on u. Ha ha only joking. I know exactly how u feel. I'm so over this shit, but at the same time i don't wanna leave uni and enter the real world just yet. the real world ppl don't get good holidays like us uni ppl.

 
At 11:07 am, Blogger sar86 said...

thanks elliot...but hey im already a popular girl you know...haha not really.

yeah you'l have to teach me a few things about blogging because so far i know the basics...and i mean BASICS. By the way, how do you put links to other people's blogs? not that i know much people who have blogs...but the idea sounds pretty cool.

 
At 4:11 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

Yeah i think we've developed many different ways to complain about uni during our [almost] two years. But anyways cas once you graduate you get to work in resorts and hotels so you'l get to practically spend most of your time in the relaxing atmosphere...although that depends where you work...you could end up at some crappy motel in the middle of nowhere...haha, that'd be quite frightening actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home