Monday, January 08, 2007

Where art thou???

Many of you must be wondering where the heck I have been...what wonderful adventures I have been on...what stories I have to share. I wish I did have wonderful adventures and stories but truthfully I have just been having BBQ's every day for 2 weeks and the other two weeks I have just been watching prime time TV [yay]. So then why still the lack of posts? Because I'm never really home, and the place I go to hang out has no internet. Hence the prime time TV.

Anyways I might as well tell you about the only major thing that has really happened to me. I have a man/boy. I tried to keep it a secret as long as possible for obvious reasons. But somehow the cat came out of the bag and MUM found out. I suspect it is one of the gossiping Cambodian people. Anyways she didn't really get angry [what a huge surprise and relief]. She did say that she was embarrassed though because 'everyone' knew before her. But I guess she was ok with it cause i'm still with him and go over his place every day. I guess people surprise you sometimes.

Anyways thats about it, I wish I had some pictures to upload but silly me decided to take a 35mm camera with me instead of digital. When I get the film developed though, I shall post a few of them.

In the meantime I hope that everyone has a great week.

12 Comments:

At 1:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha wow that is surprising. i thought your mum would go totally psycho. well that's good news then isn't it my dear? it all works out in the end.

 
At 2:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what you have a boyfriend? when did you intend to tell me? hmmm I told you!! and mum didnt get angry damn you

 
At 2:56 am, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

I also thought your was going to murder you. Maybe I can tell my big, albeit obvious secret!

Now for more pressing matters: TELL US SOMETHING! How, who, where, when? Also, you like can't 'have' a man, man, you can't like 'own' a person!

but that's awesome news at any rate. ^_^

 
At 2:57 am, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

oops, meant "I also thought your MOM was going to murder you."

 
At 10:45 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey butthead stop being so selfish. do you even know how much crap me and ney have taken from m&m and dad? do you realise because of you they want me to come home. I cant believe you let ney stay home alone at night. I hope youre happy cos I wont be if I have to come home and clean up your mess.

 
At 10:53 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In short, it's my life. And it's your choice - you dont have to come back...and since when was it a mess...all they want is for me to get bloody engaged like Sorin.

 
At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey
its ney
well i knew u had a song-sa since April... sars dad && mum gave u the choice to move out remember!! so then i could move up stair to society..
it already seems like you have moved out, so its ur choice man....

p.s i do get alot of crap especially from MUM, the other day she scream at me coz she ask me where you were? and i said i dont know... then she screamed back what do u mean u dont know u live in the same room... blah blah....


geez sars mum and dad giving u the choice to move out.... take it

thats like escaping from hell to HEAVEN.. i would take it

and plus if u move out i get my own room... ive plan it out so ur choice ....

NEY

 
At 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hEY JAI

ney

 
At 3:28 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh show us pictures

i wanna see you romeo lol

me so bored ney

 
At 3:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant *i wanna see your romeo

 
At 7:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jai takes back wat she said and me too


sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry
sorry

 
At 3:10 am, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

SARS:

I heard vaguely that you have yourself a boyfriend and a new job! That's so cool! Tell us more! Maybe some photo's. I love hearing from you.

Take care
Elliott

 

Post a Comment

<< Home