Thursday, May 18, 2006

It's 11:30!

I should be doing my assignment that is due tomorrow at the moment - but i felt the need to update this blog of mine. Once again, it has been neglected [and will be in the future]. I got my preliminary exam time table, i have 3 exams, two on the same day. I also have a take home exam that il have a week to do. Should be fine. Been hanging out with Pin alot lately - her taste is shocking. She even admitted to it. haha, finally. But yeah, she spent the day listening to Nsync, backstreet boys, the veronicas and some other songs that were pretty corny. ITs funny though cause she doesnt care and thats pretty good of her of maintain that. Doesn't stop me from paying her out about it though. hahaha.

Hmmm what else is there to talk about - not much really. Oh, It's my birthday and my little sister's birthday soon. 27th of may if you are all wondering [wink, wink]. Hahaha, yes, trust me to be suttle. Well that's all there is at the moment - i probably wont be getting any sleep tonight, when will i ever learn not to leave things to the last moment?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home