Friday, March 17, 2006

Update...

I have a cat now...well kitten. Her name is Mischief - I didn't name her, she was already named by her previous owners. They had to give her away because they were having a baby and already had two cats.Her name suits her so much though because she gets skitzo at night. I've lost a fair bit of sleep due to that. She's really cute though. So here are some pictures. The first one is the 'psycho' Mischief biting a basket [look at her huge eyes!!!]. The next one is sleeping Mischief [the one I like best] and the last is playful Mischief [Second best].











4 Comments:

At 12:34 am, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

AT THE RISK OF SOUNDING TOTALLY GAY: OMG! She is so cute! I want a kitty too! :(

 
At 7:20 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

Hahaha. No, you don't sound gay at all [although the OMG is probably OTT]. She is cute but is realllly annoying in the mornings. She was licking and biting my ear!!!

 
At 7:48 am, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

YAY The pictures are fixed! YAY!

 
At 12:32 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

See i'm a genius and computer whiz!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home