Sunday, December 18, 2005

It's strange how the world works...

It's christmas in 7 days, yay!

I have no particular purpose to this post. But who says you need an excuse/purpose to do something anyways?...

The job i have at the Bright eyes is going smoothly, I met Kylie [co-worker] today...its really casual working with her. She just stands there...makes me feel so much better about my lack of experience. I think i've mastered the whole Standing there with a blank look on my face. haha.

I will work everyday from today onwards...except christmas and new years day. That means many things (1) $$$$ (2) I'm going to be exhausted (3) It will be difficult finding time to do 'stuff' (4) I can't be the lazy slob that i have enjoyed being since uni ended...ahhhh yes, i loved that time.

OH, something totally off track, i got my guitar - over two friggin weeks later. And its crapola, so not what i imagined...i definitely could not imagine someone paying the supposed RRP of $499. BUT it works so i guess it'l do fine seeing as i dont know what i'm doing anyways.

BTW: this is Ani Difranco, she's a musician if you didnt already get it from the picture.


3 Comments:

At 10:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there kiddo. Nice new look for the site. Much much better. Sorry I didnt notice earlier. I ... um... err... uh..

HEY LOOK OVER HERE!!!

 
At 10:40 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

WHAT I'M LOOKING, I SEE NOTHING...WHAT? WHERE? WHO? HOW? WHEN?

I've actually changed it a couple of times more so i really don't know if you're talking about the current template or the one i had earlier...its all of no consequence really but...

WAIT I THINK I SEE IT!

 
At 10:51 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

NA, IT WAS NOTHING...YOUR TRICKERY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home