Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The past was only yesterday...

Okay that sounds probably a bit too poetic but it is totally relevant seeing as this post is a reflection [once again] about my (very short lived) life. I did a little bit of cleaning...well not really - i just went through some old boxes i have. Anyways i found some very interesting things in there. Some really wierd things such as playdoh that i used in a Physics assignment to old letters that i wrote to some people to give once we graduated. So if Joanne, Mandy, Ara and Jessica are reading - its not cause i didnt like you, its just that i couldnt find you. But yeah they were just the basic letters saying that i had a blast in highschool with them and good luck for the future type thing. Sorry Cas, obviously you didn't need one of those letters - I knew i'd be stuck with you for some time yet. haha. I also stumbled on our [well, mainly Pin's and Cas's] miniature book. It made me laugh sooooo much when i read it. I made the book which consists of a series of four smaller books. And then Cas and Pin wrote stories about the other in it. Cas's front cover is below - it deserves a 15+ rating...haha. Its called: 'A Story About An Ugly Bitch Called Sayphinh!'. Aren't we the greatest friends ever! ...everyone was jealous!!! You know they were. We actually 'won' an award on our formal night some corny Friends forever type thing[i wouldnt exactly call it an achievement as such]. Well its something we'l share with the other three girls who won exactly the same thing - I miss those 'Three Teddy Bears', they did make us laugh.

To this day we are still friends - probably not as close as we'd like to be with pin but we'l be meeting this thursday and it should be such a fun night. First time in a while that we have done something where all three of us were there.

A little excerpt from this lovely story...[Written and illustrated by Cassie]

Pin's title: 'The Story of Stoopid Cassie'.

A little excerpt from Pin's story



Yeah its a great read for when you're feeling a little of anything...Sure to make you laugh. I surely did. Anyways-il bring it thursday night with me Cas if you want to see it. We'l all laugh at it together.

5 Comments:

At 7:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha, i totally forgot about those books. me and pinh always used to tease the crap out of each other. hey, what are best friends for? my story rocks! soooo much better than pinh's. haha. i've got heaps of stuff at my house too, that i shall have to get out and show you too.

 
At 7:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and you did give me one of those lame 'we'll always be friends' letters at the end of high school, you loser. i've still got it. i was hoping that would be the end of our friendship, but alas, you're STILL hanging around me like a lost puppy....so sad, so sad.

 
At 7:51 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

hahahaha-I think they're equally funny, especially read one after the other.

And yeah, I was thinking i may have given you one just so then you wouldn't feel left out. haha. You know you wanted one...Cause they were so cool coming from me and all. haha

 
At 8:09 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, yeah we were the coolest kids in the whole school, especially you sarorth. EVERYONE wanted to be you. hahahahahahahaha.

 
At 7:19 am, Blogger Elliott Scott said...

I am totally diggin' that little comic. Very cool. Keep it up! For serious! (I'm not being sarcastic, I'm not ALWAYS sarcastic) It's very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home