Friday, January 13, 2006

When will i ever have friends again?...haha i'm such a loser!

So it has felt like ages since Cas has gone. I really do miss doing nothing with her. Everyone seems so busy at the moment. I haven't heard from any of the uni girls for a while - even though we were supposed to go bowling at some stage in the holidays. Alls i know is that Jill is working, Clare is working, Lara is working, Tamie is working...all except Hanh, Laura and myself. Although thats not to say that they are bored out of their brain as i am at the moment. Hanh's got Earl to keep her company and well Laura is on a road trip with one of her friends from Melbourne. People - i seriously need to do something before i go crazy. Oh and this heat - its a killer. I just had a shower and i'm still boiling in my skin. Arrrrgghh. Anywho, i think i shall leave this pointless post now and do something a rather.

Sarorth :-8

2 Comments:

At 12:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its something or other you dickhead. hahahahahaha. nah, i miss you too my little goose. i was just telling mat (shauna's mat) that its nice up here but i can't wait to go home and relax and catch up with everyone. soon!!!!

 
At 4:56 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

REally? I didn't know that...What life have i been living?...haha. Anyways I cant wait to catch up too. I'm looking forward to going camping as well - even if its only us two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home