Friday, February 17, 2006

Many many many things on my mind...

I'm going to simply post as a list because I am mentally exhausted. There are many things on my mind at this moment:
  1. Last night was not as great as it could have been. I had a feeling it would be that way though. Plus I felt pretty sick and tired. We watched an emo dance really funny. I dont know how to describe it...his hands were flailing around in the air and kept lifting and kicking his legs outwards. Ran into Wynne, John & Tiani. The main purpose of last night? Pinh wanted to see Wynne.
  2. Hanging out with the girls during the day was the best part of yesterday. Just watching Russell Peter [an Indian-Canadian comedian] on the computer was definitely a highlight - we all laughed pretty hard [and loud]
  3. Pinh snores
  4. Music
  5. My parents arent so happy about last night - got a lecture from dad but couldnt really hear him because of no.4. I wonder what else they have in store for me.
  6. How interesting Sinead O'connor is
  7. I shouldn't have watched her video clip 'Nothing Compares To You' because now i feel pretty sad
  8. I wish i had some musical talent
  9. How lame this post is starting to sound
  10. Its all over

Thats pretty much all i have to say. Now i'm going to flail my hands around in the air and kick my legs around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home