Saturday, November 12, 2005

It Did It Again!

We finally have the internet at home which now means that i have more hours in the day to spend browsing the internet...

First i have a little anger to vent...

Can someone explain to me why my ipod keeps turning itself on? I always turn it off and put lock the damn thing but i find it always turns itself on. This is the fifth time now and i'm getting really annoyed because i find that the battery is low and i have to wait for it to charge again! Mondayne, see Apple products aren't so fantastic. I wonder if i can do something about this, i've had it for just over a month so wouldn't warranty cover things like this?
Anybody know?


On another note, i attended my lil sister's awards night last night - out of 10 i give it a 5... the performances were midly entertaining but once that was out of the way we spent 20mins trying to stay awake {although that was due in part to the fact that i was awake since 4-5am [and not to mention had two exams that day] and my [other] sister was suffering from the effects of sleep deprivation. All in all it wasnt too bad because i was able to see how much my highschool changed and i did also get to briefly talk to Ms Arnold and Joanne.

Alrightty i think that's all that needs to be said. okay over and out...



4 Comments:

At 5:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sars: The iPod turning itself on could be because you inadvertantly put an alarm on it. I remember mine used to do that years ago before I realised that there was this function. Go to EXTRAS>CLOCK>ALARM and see if anything is set? If not let me know, I might be able to help.

 
At 5:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. You can disrespect me, my family or my loved ones, but I'll DAMNED if i sit here and let you disrespect Apple!!!

I said good-day sir!

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger sar86 said...

and the winner for "miss melodrama" goes to Elliot. haha, thanks though for the advice though,i think it might just be working.

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger sar86 said...

you know what...i was actually stupid enough to click on that link [as you can tell i am desperate for a lucrative money making scheme] - haha...but as we all know, there is no such thing as an 'easy way'.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home