Saturday, March 04, 2006

I found them!!!

I've found the notes we were talking about before, you know the ones where we play match. I have 3 pages of them. I was looking for an old essay I did and what do you know they were right there tucked in some pieces of paper I had in a folder. And guess what? It wasn't me who was a match to Natasha Morgan...It was Cas all along. At a whopping 92% I think that's an almost perfect match. Hahaha-we were the biggest procrastinators, even in high school. Good times they were. I wonder what that big black patch is covering though...I guess we will never know.




I'l bring it along with me on Tuesday and show you guys. I also found this drawing you did for me in Maths in grade 11!

WEll that's all I have to talk about...I'm somewhat tired after rummaging through all my old stuff and wires.

1 Comments:

At 8:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

argh damn it. haha, i really thought it was you that was matched with her. god, thats bad. hahahahahaha. oh well, good times, good times.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home