Friday, March 03, 2006

Part 2 : Almost like a never ending story

After the very interesting lecture I met up with Pinh in the library and managed to stay there for 5 hours [initially I was going to go home at 3 but she told me to stay and that she would drive me home]. When I arrived she was working on her assigment. YES, pinh does work now...well sorta, she copied out the question she was going to do. I tried to help her figure out what she needed to do in terms of structure and layout but she didnt listen of course. I then went out to lunch.

I went back to library to find Pinh on the computers chatting on MSN. Old habits die hard i tell ya. Especially hers. haha. I was able to read my Study Notes for Workplace Industrial Relations in that time. She then came back and I poked fun at how broke she was and how she buys all these things when she needs money for petrol. Of course she just laughed it off. Clearly listening to what i just said she decides to buy a diary. She counts her money to see if she had enough money for a diary. YEP, she had $3.50. Actually, i'm pretty sure she had $4. haha. So she went off to buy her diary leaving me by myself. I read some of my readings for WIR and managed to finish 2 pages [may i say it was more like 4 because it was 2 to a page]. That was quite uninteresting...

She then comes back with her newly purchased diary. She tells me to read this page that listed the 10 excuses for sleeping at your desk. They were pretty stupid but funny nonetheless. Then she decides to write her birthday in her diary and tells me to do the same. My page is soooo much better than hers. haha. And She wrote in Cas's one but i drew the balloons and cake. After that she wrote in her timetable - it looked so bad, there werent any lines distinguishing the hours and she drew it in crooked. haha. I asked her if she could acutally read it...she laughed and said no. Not surprising since it did look pretty crap. After that she flicks through her diary and finds a page that lists some stupid facts. A list of facts is just not complete is it without the references to the size of an animal's sex organs or habits?!! Originality people!!! After that she writes in her details in the front page of her diary.

Pinh then went to go find some books for her assigment. During this time Simon ran into me and he just told me about about his subjects and his work experience.

Pinh came back and we just talked...Mainly about highschool. The people she missed and the people we didnt like very much and why. Then we talked [and laughed] about Cas's misfortune on the soccer field one time [you know what i'm referring to]. And then just as we finished talking, I saw some poor girl slip on the stairs. It looked like it hurt. We then started talking about Cas's birthday and what to get her and our 'secret' plan. We have finally worked out what we are getting her.

[THE BIT TO READ BELOW]

Then as always, Noodles [Nhu is her real name if you were wondering] and sarum meet with her. We then decided to go home...Nhu and Sarum go together. We start driving and when we get past the round about near the bus stop, Pinh's car suddenly stops working and she was panicking. For some reason the car engine stopped working and the steering wheel locked but luckily she managed to steer it to the side of the road a little bit past the round about. Her flashing fuel light indicated to us that it was probably because she had no damn petrol in her car. It was pretty funny because she was seriously freaked out. So much so that she couldnt find the hazzard lights. She made me find it [cars and me don't mix...i have no idea what the buttons and switches do] and somehow i managed to find a button with a red triangle. I figured that must mean hazzard, hence being the hazzard lights. I was right. She then called Sarum and Noodles and we just stood at the side of the road while they came. It was embarrassing, the bus came by and so did heaps of cars. No one helped of course. So eventually they came and Noodles just drove Pinh's car because she was still kinda scared that it was going to stop. Somehow the car made it to the petrol station and she filled it up with the $5 Noodles gave her. I only had 50c on me, otherwise I would have chipped in too. She then drove me home and i'm pretty sure she made her way home.

That was my day. I knew i should have taken the bus. hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home