Thursday, February 23, 2006

Tweedle De...

I'm so bored. Yep, that was worth mentioning. Today I spent the day with Laura. First we went to UQ. The pizza shop wasnt opened yet so I showed her the Red Room and we had a game of snooker. I won...yay. Well it was somewhat of a fluke seeing as i'm not I really good at snooker/pool. Well actually i suck. After we finished the game we went and had pizza. We ordered the Panotti [i have no idea what it was called but it started with P]. That was a really filling pizza, a bit too greasy though...we could barely finish it all. So after that we took the city cat to Southbank and then walked across the Goodwill bridge. We walked even more and ended up at the Riverside. We sat down for a while and just had a chat about uni [we haven't even started and we're talking about uni]. Then we kept walking and ended back at the city. Laura then left at 3:00 to go meet her mum and sister and i was left alone. I did a bit of shopping around and then took a bus to go to Garden City. It was a really tiring day. I spent more money than i should have. I am really going to make an effort to save, I need to buy textbooks and pay for our fees. Oh thats much to look forward too. I sure do miss having to spend $400 on textbooks. WEll thats all i have to report on. I'm off now to be bored by myself again. Actually i think i might watch TV - yay for me! haha. aaarrrgh i'm really going now.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 am, Blogger sar86 said...

yep...if i'm lucky it'l only cost $400. That should be a lesson for all the young ones - don't study a double degree. Not only will you be broke but have no life. Okay, that was a bit of an exaggeration, it all depends on what you study. I just happened to be stupid enough to study the two most expensive subjects.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home